Late Ebony Reigns’s funeral was touched peak by huge donations from loved ones, colleagues and celebrities to hold up the family of the late singer.
The dancehall sensation unfortunately passed on February 8, 2018 after becoming prey of a gory accident on the Sunyani-Kumasi highway.
However, she was given a huge funeral, punctuated by a concert particularly held in her honor at the Accra International Trade Fair Centre.
Later, she was laid to rest at the Osu cemetery last Sunday after her final burial rites held at the forecourt of the State House in Accra.
Many people got together to the funeral ceremony to pay their last respect to the late singer, as well as donate some money to support the family her family whereas some contributed in various ways towards the organization of the funeral, others handed out cash donations.
Here is the list of top donors during the funeral of the late Ebony Reigns:
1. Kasapreko Ghana limited – GHC 90,000.00
2. Zylofon Media – GHC 50,000.00
3. Nana Addo Dankwa Akuffo Addo, President of the Republic – GHC 50,000.00
4. Tourism Ministry – GHC 20,000.00
5. Ibrahim Mahama, CEO of Engineers And Planners GHC 20,000.oo
6. Alan Kwadwo Kyeremanteng a.k.a. Alan Cash – GHC 10,000.00
7. Ex-President John Dramani Mahama- GHC 10,000.00
8. MUSIGA – GHC 3,000.00
9. 3Music Network – GHC 10, 000.00
Copyright © 2019 Ghanalive.TV. All Rights Reserved.