Kwesi Appiah, the Ghana Black Stars coach reveals his strategy of how he will choose the World Cup squad three months at the time.
The fans are in shock for the past some days when the statement came from the Ghanaian coach that the team is almost finalise that will represent in the FIFA World Cup 2014 in Brazil this summer.
He added, during the World Cup qualifying features and some friendly international games when he made the final selection.
The only problem with he will have is that some of the Ghanaian players playing in different parts of the world and not a regular member of the team will find it difficult to be part of the squad that will make it to the Brazil.
He said, I am satisfied with my work during the observing and assessment and the faith shown by the federation for choosing the final squad for the FIFA World Cup 2014.
Currently, Coach Kwesi Appiah is on the tour of the Middle East and Europe as part of his continuous assessment, to know about the player’s performance so that he will make the right decisions.
He said, it will unfortunate that I will say that I don’t know who will make it to the World Cup, when already our group opponents has started preparing for the World Cup.
I am waiting for the European leagues to finish their season so that I should know the team I will take it to the World Cup.
I have already selected 95% of the squad, with just remaining 5% to be selected, told Kwesi Appiah to the Graphic Sports.
Copyright © 2021 Ghanalive.TV. All Rights Reserved.